Frequently Asked Questions
FAQsFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IF I DON’T HAVE A SMARTPHONE AND I WANT TO PURCHASE TICKETS, WHAT DO I DO?
- Some locations will only accept mobile tickets, unfortunately, you will not be able to purchase tickets and attend without a smartphone.
- You can also forward your S34T email with tickets to a friends smartphone.
WHAT IS NEEDED AT THE TICKET GATE?
- For a mobile only event, all you need is your smartphone for scanning your tickets or the printed version of your tickets if QR codes are accepted for that event .
- Please bring your I.D. just in case there are wifi issues or equipment failure at the event.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS
- Once you purchase your ticket(s), you will immediately receive a confirmation email which also has your tickets for admittance into the game.
WHERE CAN I VIEW MY TICKETS AFTER I HAVE PURCHASED THEM
- You can login to your S34T account and click on the Hamburger icon on the top right navigation bar, then click again on YOUR TICKETS.
- Locate your tickets for the specific game you are looking for and select those tickets.
- In addition, you can see the tickets in the email that was sent to you when you originally purchased the tickets.
CAN I PRINT MY TICKETS
- Yes, you can print your tickets by accessing your S34T account and clicking on the specific game you are attending and use your printer to print page.
- Some venues may be "mobile only", which means you will need to show your smartphone to present your tickets and they will be scanned at the gate. No printed tickets will be allowed at some locations. Please bring I.D. just in case there are wifi issues or equipment failure as there are backup precautions in place to insure everyone who purchased a ticket can always GET IN THE GAME.
HOW DO I USE MY S34T MOBILE PASS
- Show your mobile pass on your smartphone. After each event your mobile pass will reset and ready to use for the next event.
I DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
- Click on the hamburger icon on the top right navigation and then click on YOUR TICKETS to confirm your tickets are in your ticket folder.
- Check your spam email box
I INPUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS INCORRECTLY, IS THERE A WAY TO EDIT MY INFORMATION?
- You if you click on the hamburger menu in the top navigation you can then click on PROFILE. You can edit your information there.
I ACCIDENTILLY REDEEMED MY TICKET... WHAT CAN I DO?
- Your ticket is not gone, it can be found under YOUR TICKETS. It will be marked as used.
- There is a timestamp noting when the ticket was redeemed; if prior to the event, and it wasn’t accounted for at the venue, many schools will understand and allow you entry into event after approval from school administrator .
THE EVENT I AM LOOKING FOR IS NOT ON MY SCHOOLS HOME PAGE
- Your school may not have any upcoming events that they chose to sell on S34T
- We are still working on getting all high schools on our platform... your school may not be using S34T yet. Ask them Why?
I CAN'T FIND THE EVENT I’M LOOKING FOR OR I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- The event might be sold out
- The event might not be part of the Digital Ticketing process yet
- The school may have elected to cut off online ticket sales at a certain time
WHAT IS A MOBILE ONLY EVENT
- Some locations will only accept the tickets via your smartphone for entrance into the game . Your ticket will be scanned from your smartphone by a staff member which will grant you admittance into the event.
- Once the ticket taker scans your ticket(s) directly from your smart phone, that specific ticket will become invalid and unable to be used again.
I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKETS... CAN I HAVE A REFUND
- Unfortunately, S34T has a no refund policy , you would have to speak directly with the school.
AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO WAS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED... WHAT DO I DO?
- For cancellations, it is up to the school if they allow refunds or offer tickets for a future event. However, Credit Card processing fees are Non-Refundable
- For postponements, your ticket will still be valid for the new date and time.
CAN I BUY FOOD AND MERCHANDISE WITH THE S34T WEB APP
- Some schools will have a Fastpass Line which enables the consumer to purchase a combo meal in advance and bypass the lines due to the cashless transaction.
- Some schools will opt in to sell school merchandise in advance of the game and all you need to do is bring your smartphone to the Fastpass Merchandise line for a quick and easy transaction.
CAN MY COMPANY ADVERTISE LOCALLY ON MY LOCAL HIGH SCHOOLS TEAM TICKET PAGE
- Yes you can and S34T will share in the revenue that is generated from any local advertising buy that is placed on the S34T’s local inventory
What is Tag Technology
- "Tag" Technology stands for "Tap" & "Go". The Ticket Taker will Tap your phone and then the phone will ask again for CONFIRMATION to "Redeem" ticket. When Tapped a 2nd time, you can then Go...GET IN THE GAME